Home » » EXCLUSIVE: Busy Bee Tatyana Ali Is Winning Her Slow-Down-During-Pregnancy Struggle And She Tells Us How

EXCLUSIVE: Busy Bee Tatyana Ali Is Winning Her Slow-Down-During-Pregnancy Struggle And She Tells Us How

 photo TatyanaAliBlackGirlsRock2016Arrivals-wOGj4Q-A34l_zpskbquydkf.jpg

Tatyana Ali chopped it up with TheYBF.com about the struggle to slow herself down during her first pregnancy.  But she's proving she's will juggle being a working mom and wife flawlessly.  Find out what she told us inside….

We’ve seen her grow up right before our eyes when she rose to fame after starring on the hit comedy series “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.” Now, she’s all grown up and starting her own family. The 37-year-old actress is gearing up to give birth to her first child and she’s engaged to her longtime beau Dr. Vaughn Rasberry.  But chick is proving she can juggle it all.

She's burning up the promo trail promoting her new thriller Second Sight while pregnant with her first baby.  And she's telling us all about it!

 photo taty.jpg

While she’s pretty used to making press rounds, this time she’s treading unfamiliar waters promoting a film while pregnant.

The soon-to-be mom dished to TheYBF.com about what it’s like having to work while carrying around a baby bump saying:

“I’ve been working since I was 4 years old pretty much straight, so it’s kind of interesting. It’s like ‘Ok, I have to calm down? What does that mean?’ So, I’m very blessed. I feel very lucky that we have this promotional stuff to do before the premiere because it’s fun. It’s what I love.”

Tatyana, who will play a devoted teacher named Cara Randall whose gift of “prophesy” leaves her haunted by premonitions of horrific kidnappings, explains:

“I usually can go 100 miles a minute,” Tatyana tells TheYBF.com.  “Traveling here and there. Hop on this plane, get on another plane. Up at 4 in the morning and go all day. I have learned that I have to slow down just a little bit. I have to schedule naps in....walk with food....”

Ha!  We can imagine! Those cravings are nothing to play with.

She continued,

“It’s actually fun to be able to promote something that I’m so proud of and that we worked so hard on. I can’t really work as an actor right now unless it was for a day and the character was pregnant. It’s an interesting time.”

It's definitely an exciting time for her and her soon-to-be husband.

Tatyana will star in the suspenseful thriller Second Sight premiering this Saturday, April 23rd at 10pm EST on TVOne.

 

Photos: Getty/@iammoniquelauren



source: theybf

Written by : Your Name - Describe about you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam id libero non erat fermentum varius eget at elit. Suspendisse vel mattis diam. Ut sed dui in lectus hendrerit interdum nec ac neque. Praesent a metus eget augue lacinia accumsan ullamcorper sit amet tellus.

Join Me On: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus :: Thank you for visiting ! ::

0 comments:

Post a Comment